Experience PRS 2020 is going virtual on PRS Guitars YouTube channel on Saturday, May 9th!
After having to cancel the event earlier this spring, but wanting to still celebrate, we have put together a virtual Experience that will premier live on our YouTube channel on Saturday, May 9th in three segments, allowing for even more people to enjoy the event and join in celebrating PRS’s 35th Anniversary.
One of the major components to Experience PRS is the curated schedule of clinics. So, for this year’s virtual Experience event, we have put together a series of artist clinics from the same artists that would have been presenting on the Experience stages. These videos have been grouped into two sessions and will air as follows:
Session 1 1:30PM ET
- 1. Sophie Burrell: Legato Lick Lesson
- 2. Simon McBride: Playing the 'Right' Solo for the Song
- 3. AJ Ghent: Exploring Slide Techniques
- 4. Emil Werstler: Finding and Defining Your Musical Voice
Session 2 2:30PM ET
- 1. David Grissom: Tone Tips
- 2. Mark Lettieri: Adapting Your Chord Voicings
- 3. Tyler Larson: The Top Five Things I've Learned From Interviewing Other Musicians
- 4. Davy Knowles: Opening Up The Fretboard For The Visual Guitarist
- 5. Tim Pierce & Bryan Ewald: Collaborating with Other Musicians
The closing event for Experience PRS 2020 will be a special, star-studded video premier of Long Distance, featuring Paul Reed Smith and several PRS Artists and friends. This is a sneak peek of what will become a whole new YouTube series for PRS. We’ll air the full conversations one-by-one later, but we hope you enjoy this special look.
While these videos will premier live on PRS Guitars YouTube channel on Saturday, May 9th, they will be available in perpetuity, so you can tune in anytime.
Finally, Experience PRS has always been a destination event for players to see, hear, play, and even purchase their next PRS. Recognizing this, we still plan to make the new product announcements we had planned to coincide with this event. These announcements will be made starting later this month and will continue throughout the summer. Follow PRS Guitars on social and via the Inside PRS Newsletter for the latest news.